We all have a back story filled with experiences that inspire us and help to grow our passions. Mine started when my first child was born with sleep apnea, he frequently battled croup and having tried mainstream methods that weren’t working, I decided to approach it naturally and found the solution. Skip forward a few years and my mother became ill, experiencing a stroke that left her not able to recognise our family. My husband a few years on, had tumours. I was the one that nursed him back to health. These health problems in my family sparked an immense passion for helping others, specifically using natural medicines and modalities. During these stressful times I learnt how to take care of myself by minimising my own stress levels and managing my time well so that I didn’t get sick. Today, my aim is to provide people with knowledge to live a healthy life.
- Member Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK)
- Member International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Member Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Currently studying a Bachelor Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- American Board of Hypnotherapy
- AMT the Energists (AMT)
- American Board of Neurolinguistic programming (ABNLP)
- Timeline Therapy Association (TLTA)
- Tutor at Sydney Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine (SITCM)
To create an environment for unlocking people’s potential, delivering life empowering results which provide a balanced and complete approach to life.
Working as a natural therapies practitioner, my goal is to provide holistic care utilising complementary therapies for health and wellbeing. Combined with personal development strategies through life coaching, time management and education, my aim is to provide knowledge that empowers at the core and enables a better future.